WE GOT IT!!!

I got the call today that the sellers accepted our offer! This all happened SO fast! We saw the house on Monday for the first time and now it is ours! AHHHHH! Very exciting but stressful! Everything is so fast paced...we need to get our inspections scheduled next week!!! But luckily we aren't closing until the end of May so we have PLENTY of time to relax! So, since it is ours...here are a couple more pictures:

Our deck and fenced backyard (one day we will get a puppy!!!)
Dining Room (kitchen is to the left, bedrooms and bathroom to the right, and breezeway out the window)Upstairs bathroomBasement (we will need to finish the ceiling)

Oh yeah...I forgot to mention! I am singing a few songs tonight with the band down at Lucas Park. I had taken tomorrow off ahead of time so we will definitely party tonight!

Jen  – (March 6, 2008 at 5:37 PM)  

Wow...CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting for you guys - go celebrate!

Jennifer  – (March 6, 2008 at 5:42 PM)  

What an adorable house!!! Congrats. And good luck tonight :)

Anonymous –   – (March 6, 2008 at 5:49 PM)  

Congratulations!!!

N.  – (March 6, 2008 at 7:20 PM)  

Congratulations! That's awesome.

Julia Goolia  – (March 6, 2008 at 9:52 PM)  

I love it! Congrats on home ownership!

*K  – (March 7, 2008 at 12:26 AM)  

Congratulations! I got online just to check to see if you had found out. It looks so cute. And I think that's so awesome you used to sing in a band. If I wasn't so lame I totally would have gone out to watch. Hope you had fun and enjoy your day off tomorrow.

seberu  – (March 7, 2008 at 8:17 AM)  

Congrats! I really like the fenced in back yard. Perfect for a puppy! :)

Good luck singing tonight!

Unknown  – (March 7, 2008 at 9:01 AM)  

Congrats! That house is beautiful!

Lisa  – (March 7, 2008 at 11:49 AM)  

Yay!! That really did happen fast. And, I would LOVE to hear you sing sometime. I cannot carry a tune, but am in awe of those who can.

Schneiderdoodle  – (March 7, 2008 at 12:24 PM)  

Congrats...it's such a cute house!!

Maria  – (March 7, 2008 at 2:19 PM)  

Congratulations! And I hope you guys had a blast last night at Lucas Park.

Anonymous –   – (March 7, 2008 at 4:28 PM)  

CONGRATULATIONS!!! =D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP