Defeated

I don't want to go into all of the gory details other than to say that I am totally feeling defeated. Work is really rough for me right now. Half marathon training isn't really going so well either. We made it up to 6 miles but haven't done anything this week. Of course, there are other personal struggles going on right now and I feel like the life is being sucked out of me. I feel like a completely different person and I don't like it. I'm not happy...I'm exhausted. I hate complaining and being sad and that is all I have been for the last 10 days. I need to snap out of it. I need a reality check. I need some more happy in my life right now.

Emily  – (August 25, 2010 at 9:43 PM)  

I'm sorry you're feeling down but I've totally been there. Hug your hubby and Mia and just hang in there! Things will get better. =-)

Angie  – (August 25, 2010 at 10:26 PM)  

aw that sucks. I feel sad right now too, I think I need to go back on my zoloft. Everything is making me cry lately. I hope things turn around for both of us.

Amy  – (August 26, 2010 at 8:34 AM)  

aw, sorry girl! I hope things get better! I know all about funks and the best way to get out of them is fine something good and celebrate that (even it that means a GIANT glass or ten of wine!)

Anonymous –   – (August 26, 2010 at 8:53 AM)  

I'm sorry chickie. :( I'll be thinking of you!

Maria  – (August 26, 2010 at 10:19 AM)  

I've totally been there too. As corny as it sounds, things will get better. It's hard to see that now, but it really will. Hugs to you.

Lisa  – (August 26, 2010 at 10:24 AM)  

Oh, Lauren...I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say except we've all been there one time or another. There is nothing worse than not feeling like yourself. I'll be hoping that you get a little sunshine in your life soon.

N.  – (August 26, 2010 at 10:45 AM)  

No advice, but just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you! I hope things improve soon!

Stevie  – (August 26, 2010 at 10:52 AM)  

Hugs and kisses to you, friend. Thinking good thoughts for a better day tomorrow. xo

Lynsey T  – (August 26, 2010 at 11:07 AM)  

I felt awful for you reading this. I can completely relate to this feeling and it's terrible. Sounds really corny, but do something you love, whether it's reading a book outside or going to get a massage and a pedicure, it might help get you out of the funk.

Mary  – (August 26, 2010 at 12:29 PM)  

Boo:( I've been there and it's the worst. You don't feel like yourself and all you do is complain and you feel like you're bogging down the people around you with your problems. It got better for me and I hope things turn around for you too.

Jennelle  – (August 26, 2010 at 12:29 PM)  

I'm sorry, dear. :( I hope it gets better soon!

Pamela –   – (August 26, 2010 at 12:45 PM)  

i agree with Amy. and if you ever want to chat, you know where to find me. :::hugs:::

Jamie Dearle  – (August 26, 2010 at 2:09 PM)  

Hi Lauren... Sorry you are in a bad place right now... Dont worry, it will turn around! :) You are such a sweet girl and a great friend! Please let me know if you need anything, or if there is anything I can do. xoxoxox

Stephanie  – (August 26, 2010 at 3:31 PM)  

Lots of happy thoughts for you babe! We're all here for you if you need anything!

Joline  – (August 26, 2010 at 8:55 PM)  

Ug, I feel you on the sucky school year start. I really really hope how the beginning of the year started is not an indication of how the rest of the year is going to go. Good luck!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons  – (January 4, 2011 at 12:18 PM)  

I feel like this a LOT lately.. and it looks like a few other readers do too =( no bueno! I hope 2011 starts rocking our socks off b/c I hate feeling like this... and certainly don't want others to either! <3

feel better love!
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons  – (January 4, 2011 at 12:18 PM)  

ps: calling the goofiest, silliest person I know usually helps a little ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP