Bored!

So a while ago, I found the most entertaining website EVER! http://www.makeoversolutions.com/
You upload a picture of yourself and then give yourself a virtual makeover! Here are some of my creations:My sister is a beautiful blond so I wondered if I would look good as one. Interesting, I think?!?!
OH YEA!!!

SO THEN, I decided to get silly. I uploaded Mike's picture and look what I did!!!HAHAHA...he is going to KILL me for putting that up. But I was so proud of it! Isn't he so pretty??? After I did a little gender-bending with Mike's picture, it made me experiment with mine. What would I look like as a man??? Oh...get ready...I am definitely NOT a cute man! OK...I am going to go make some more! DO YOU SEE HOW I AM WASTING AWAY MY SNOW DAY????

N.  – (February 21, 2008 at 3:53 PM)  

Those are awesome! I love the second one of you... and your poor FI... he has no idea what you're putting out into cyber space! :)

Anonymous –   – (February 21, 2008 at 3:59 PM)  

LOL! How funny!

But that second one of you with the dark brown hair is gorgeous!!

Aimee  – (February 21, 2008 at 4:13 PM)  

Hilarious!! I am obviously wasting my snow day reading people's blogs! :-)

Christie & Roger  – (February 21, 2008 at 5:06 PM)  

I never realized how much you looked like Sophia Bush until I saw that second picture of you with the brown hair! What a fun website!

Julia Goolia  – (February 21, 2008 at 8:24 PM)  

OMG. I knew MIke was a metro but this is too much! I love it all:)

*K  – (February 22, 2008 at 12:55 AM)  

I just spent like an hour on that site. It's fun!

Jennifer  – (February 25, 2008 at 7:29 PM)  

Love it! how funny...I need to check it out next time I go for a cut/color. I agree with everyone else, that second picture of you is gorgeous!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP